1. Registration Forms will be available online on the school website (cjuniorcollege.com) on the following dates only:
9th to 19th October 2023
Cost of the form : Rs. 300/- (to be paid online while downloading the form & get the money receipt).
2. Registration Forms will be accepted under the following categories : (Please note that you can apply under ONE Category only)
|SNo.||Category||Supporting Documents Required|
|1.||Christian||Birth Certificate, Address Proof, Baptism Certificate and a letter of introduction by Parish Priest / Pastor|
|2.||Employee of Tata Steel and Subsidiaries||Birth Certificate, Address Proof, Certifying statement from Employer / Copy of ID Card attested by the employer|
|3.||Government Employee (including Defence Services and Police)||Birth Certificate, Address Proof, Certifying statement from Employer / Copy of ID Card attested by the employer|
|4.||SC/ST/OBC||Birth Certificate, Address Proof & Caste Certificate|
|5.||Sibling (Own brother/sister (of the candidate) already studying in Carmel Junior College)||Birth Certificate, Address Proof & Copy of diary statement duly attested by the class teacher|
|6.||Alumni||Birth Certificate, Address Proof & Copy of the Board Results (Std X)|
|7.||General||Birth Certificate & Address Proof|
You are requested to choose the category under which you wish to apply and attach the supporting documents with the Registration Form.
3. Age Requirement :
Candidate must have been born between 1st April 2020 – 31st March 2021
4. Caste - If SC/ST/OBC - please provide caste certificate of Child/Father/Mother
5. The following documents will be accepted as proof of date of birth :
One attested photocopy of any one of the following document is acceptable as Birth Certificate
a) Birth Certificate from the
i) Municipality / Corporation
ii) Notified Area Committee
iii) Office of Births and Deaths
6. One post card size photograph of both parents with the applicant in between [Size (in cm) : (10.5 X 5.5)] must be affixed in the place provided for on the Registration Form.
7. Duly filled in Registration Form to be returned as per the following schedule to the School office.
|21.11.2023 (Tuesday)||09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||Christian, Alumni & Siblings|
|22.11.2023 (Wednesday)||09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||Employee of Tata Steel and Subsidiaries|
|23.11.2023 (Thursday)||09:00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.||Employee of Tata Steel and Subsidiaries|
|24.11.2023 (Friday)||09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||Government Employees , SC/ST/OBC|
|28.11.2023 (Tuesday)||09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||General|
|29.11.2023 (Wednesday)||09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.||General|
8. Result will be declared on Saturday 20th January 2024 at 9.00 a.m. on the School Notice Board and school website (www.cjuniorcollege.com)
9. Duplicate Forms :
Those who register their ward twice for the same class will be disqualified automatically.
10. Rejection after admission :
Any discrepancy discovered in the birth certificate or in the above procedure will lead to automatic cancellation of the seat and there will be no refund of fees.
11. No Donations / Pressure :
We do not accept any donation for admission. If anyone requests / demands donations from you in the name of the School, OR takes money from you with the guarantee of procuring your ward’s admission into Nursery, please report the matter to the School authorities immediately. Any pressure on the Management, through recommendations, etc., will disqualify your ward.
1. This is an online Registration Form for Carmel Junior College
2. This form will work on Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
3. As this form will be using internet, in case of slow internet, the process will be slow.
4. Don’t refresh the page or open it in new tab while filling up the form.
5. If the Registration Form PDF is not generated after submitting the form, it may be because of connectivity problems. We advise you to try again.
6. For One Applicant, Registration Form is to be filled only once.
Sister M. Natasha A.C.
PrincipalQueries ? For any queries, contact school. Ph : 8235040005 | Email : email@example.com